Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Big Thank You, or Danke Shoen!

I was so thrilled and surprised to open an email the other day with the nicest message from Susan Clayton of the delightful blog The Eclectic Shorebird choosing me as a recipient for the Leibster Award. (cue happy dance!)

This is an award given to newer or smaller bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers or so) by their fellow bloggers as a token of recognition and coming from a blogger I truly admire makes it all the more special! Part of the award involves answering a series of original get to know you questions and then in turn nominating a blogger (or several) of your choice! What a fun way to share a little "Liebe"

I'll be announcing my Liebster blogger picks in the upcoming weeks!
I can't wait to share some of my favorite blogs which have been inspirational to me!
But for Now
Make sure to pop over to visit The Eclectic Shorebird featuring Susan's beautiful photography and thoughtful and humurous commentary. I especially enjoy her
Tea in the Library Series:
 lovely tea sets and words of wit and wisdom
  

And now for the Q&A part of the Award
              Susan came up with some really fun questions:
  



1 comment:

  1. It was to learn more about you. We have 3 and 5 in common. I haven't taken any Egyptology classes, but it's always fascinated me.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments and suggestions! Because of excessive spam we are currently asking for that pesky word verification